IMPORTANT: Read these guidelines before submitting feedback to NaturalNews
- If you send us feedback on an article or any content item, you must include the URL of the content item to which you are referring. NaturalNews.com contains over 25,000 articles. Any feedback received by NaturalNews that does not include the full URL of the article being referred to will not be answered.
- Due to the growing volume of comments and questions submitted to NaturalNews,
we can no longer offer individual replies to each feedback request. Please know
that your feedback will be forwarded to the appropriate person and will be given
due consideration. We thank you in advance for your comments and suggestions.
- NaturalNews cannot offer medical advice of any kind. If you have a personal
health question, please consult a qualified naturopathic health practitioner
in your area. You can locate an N.D. by searching the directory at http://www.naturopathic.org/findannd.php.
- NaturalNews is not responsible for the opinions and statements of Citizen Journalists whose
articles appear on our site. If you would like to contact the author of any article
on NaturalNews, simply look for the “Email this author” link just under the article
- If you have a comment on a particular article, you may post it in the comment
section located at the bottom of each article.
- There is no need to ask us for permission to use CounterThink cartoons
on your website, book, or documentary. Permission is granted for non-commercial
use as long as proper credit is given to NaturalNews.com directly underneath
or beside the cartoon. If you need hi-resolution cartoon images, you may contact
us with your request.
Thank you from NaturalNews reader services.