Most antibiotic meds don’t work and others can harm your health. That’s because most of the foods we consume (especially meat and dairy) have antibiotic residue. So this makes our bodies resistant to antibiotics.
Luckily, you can use natural methods to prevent infections and strengthen your immune system. Even though this natural antibiotic is a little spicy, it’ll help fight infections.
How to make the most powerful natural antibiotic
What you need:
- ¼ cup of chopped garlic
- 3 cups of apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup of chopped onion
- 2 fresh red peppers
- ¼ cup of grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons of grated horseradish
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of turmeric
How to prepare
- Mix all ingredients in one bowl (except the apple cider vinegar).
- After you mix the mixture properly, put it in a large jar in a lid.
- Add the ACV in the jar, stir and cover the lid.
- Store the jar in a cool dry place for two weeks. It should be ready for use after two weeks.
- Take one tablespoon every day to kill infections and boost immune system.
Now, this is not the only natural remedy. There are foods that have strong antibiotic properties. Here’s a list of these foods.
Grapefruit seed extract
Grapefruit seed extract or GSE does a great job preventing fungal and bacterial infections. Make sure you dilute it before using.
Honey is rich in peroxide which has strong antibiotic properties. Some experts believe that Manuka honey (found in New Zealand) is more potent that other types of honey.
As you can see, garlic is an ingredient in the above recipe. It helps fight different types of infections, bacteria and viruses. It has been used for years to fight off colds and flus.
Cinnamon helps reduce the amount of sugar in the blood and it can greatly benefit people with diabetes. Research also shows that cinnamon helps treat yeast infections.
Eucalyptus has very strong antiseptic properties. You can apply it on the skin or put it in tea to treat coughs.
Ginger has many healing properties. It can muscle pain, nausea, colds and flus.
Note that all the ingredients in the recipe have strong antibiotic properties.