Turmeric has become more and more popular day by day.This powerful spice has an impressive list of benefits and medicinal uses, it’s especially well known for the antioxidant content and the anti-inflammatory properties.
It’s highly recommended to use turmeric every single day, want to know why? Have a look at this list, health benefits of this amazing spice that are based on studies:
- Improves brain function
- Reduces the risk of skin and prostate cancer
- Good for your eyes
- Fights obesity
- Boosts metabolism
- Treats arthritis and joints pain
- Liver cleanse
- Benefits to people with Parkinson’s disease
- Boosts immune system
- Cures depression and stress
- Treats sleep disorders
- Cures Psoriasis
- Prevents stomach ulcers
- Cures acid reflux
- Lowers risk of heart disease
- Good for your skin
- Boosts energy
Many experts are looking into turmeric to treat the health ailments, it’s also widely used as a natural remedy. Is there any reason you don’t use it? Actually, it’s simple to include turmeric into your daily diet, here are some different ways you can try:
1. Turmeric Kefir
You can keep it as simple as possible, just added a teaspoon of turmeric powder to kefir and drank it. If you want to make it more delicious, try this recipe: Turmeric Ginger Brew Kefir Soda.
2. Turmeric Smoothie
To make this tasty smoothie, you have to prepare
- 2 cups frozen pineapple,
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flakes,
- 1/2 cup almond milk,
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder,
- 1 teaspoon Maca root,
- Black pepper to taste.
Blend all these ingredients in a blender, done.
3. Turmeric Golden Honey
This recipe is from Seekingfit.com:
Blend 1 tablespoon turmeric powder with 100 grams raw honey in a blender, then keep the mixture in a glass container.
This turmeric golden honey is said to treat many health problems effectively:
- Drink it according to this instruction to cure a common cold, cough, and other respiratory diseases.
- It improves your skin condition and treats the skin issues, use it as your face mask.
- It’s also effective to control your blood pressure.
- For enhancing the immune system and fighting against the illnesses, take a tablespoon of it every day.
You can make this green turmeric juice easily.
- 1 cucumber
- 2-3 carrots
- 1 lemon
- A piece of turmeric
Juice all the ingredients and enjoy your green juice.
You can simply chop up turmeric and add it to your teas. Or try these recipes: 5 Turmeric Tea Recipes To Try.
Related Reading: 6 Side Effects of Turmeric That You Should Know