For decades, the European natives have relied on a natural treatment that have saved them from gastrointestinal problems, completely.
Belonging to a region famous for its heavy, and fatty cuisine. Digestion can be a problem.
However, scientifically speaking, this natural remedy does miracles to promote digestion, and it also repairs, and revitalize, the damage already done to the digestive system.
Before disclosing, the secret natural remedy to yourself that improves digestion, let me shed light on the history of its evolution.
So, when did the Secret Recipe, Evolved?!
So, here goes:
The World War II, resulted in great depression in the Eastern Europe, and people suffered a lot of digestive problems due to poor nutrition, and costly drugs to treat the problem.
As, their nutrition comprised of cheese, meat, bread, potatoes, and very little fresh produce like fruits, and vegetables. Which rightly, resulted in the poor digestive health of the natives.
In the early days, people suffered due to it but then they adapted to the potent remedy which was 300 years old, then. Those natives knew, the potency of it, which, the science now proves, that is the flesh of black radish can not only improves but also restore your digestive system, efficiently.
Okay, after knowing the secret herbal remedy, let’s now proceed to one the main organ that is responsible for over 500 bodily functions. Yes, some of you guessed it, right! It’s your liver. Well, what is the role of liver in digestion?
Liver performs 4 vital processes that aids proper digestion:
- Liver produces bile.
- It also helps in breading down of foods especially meat, and fats
- It also sterilizes the food, before it can be directed into the intestines.
- It also helps to throw out toxins from your body
Bile works to regulate normal bowel movements by generating muscular contractions in your intestines, and colon known as peristalsis.
The Reason behind Poor Digestive Health, Today is as following:
“Poor production of Bile.”
Did you know….there are 3 phases under which digestion takes place?
- In the first phase food is converted into chyme by the action of digestives juices in the stomach.
- In the second phase, the chyme makes its entrance into the intestines where bile from the liver helps to metabolize the nutrients.
- The third phase is concerned, with the time-period taken by the food to pass from the stomach into the intestines, and finally, elimination via the colon.
As, the modern drugs just focus on one phase of digestion, and fail in others. It becomes important to fall back on natural remedies like black radish extract.
As, it helps you in following ways:
- It reduces formation of heart burns by correcting stomach acids.
- It triggers bile production.
- Improves liver function.
- It eliminates parasite likes pinworms, and hookworms.
- It increase enzymes production by normalizing pancreatic pH levels.
- It fights bad bacteria in the small intestine.
So, I would suggest you a brand known as “Dyflogest,” which is 100% effective to enhance your gastrointestinal health. Because it is very difficult to prepare right formula at home due to the unavailability of black radish at some locations, and of course, your inexperience as far as its correct preparation is concerned.
All the best!